Thursday, August 25, 2011
Oppsies
Forgot to update the blog in the last few days. Oops. So here goes:
I had my shower about a week and a half ago. It was AWESOME! My bridal party, friends and family made it so awesome. Now the countdown to the wedding is getting shorter! Only 57 more days left (8 weeks from Saturday)! Holey carp! Lots of stuff to do still, but I'll get it done on time!
In the meantime, I have to keep going on my exercise and weight loss, 1st dress fitting is September 10. EEK!! But I've been doing well, lost 10 lbs so far... seems to be taking forever though. It's like my body is resisting. But, I have a TON more energy now that I'm working out more. I'm just so sick of salad, LOL! Alas, tis life...
Well I think that is all for today, next update will probably be after my bachelorette party! (wooo wooo!)
Ta ta for now!
Ang :D
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Post a Comment