Monday, August 8, 2011

 

It's My Birfday

It's your birthday, were gonna party like it's your birthday!

Sorry I couldn't resist!

So this past weekend we celebrated my birthday by going out to dinner, and coming back to our house for some delicious cheese cake with a 'make your own' toppings style. Then the girls sat around upstairs and talked for a bit and the boys went to the man cave to drink beer and play mario cart. LOL The girls eventually joined when we realized they were playing mario cart :)

Then yesterday we celebrated my 5 year old nieces birthday, she's too cute! I feel like they are growing up too quickly!! And when my 3 year old niece was asked how old she was, she replied with 18!!

I love birthdays they are my favorite!

So now that I am 30 I already feel like I am falling apart... ugh gonna be a long life getting old at this rate!!!

Well off to breakfast with my mom,

Ta ta for now!
Ang :D

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]