Friday, August 5, 2011

 

The beginning

So I decided to start a blog, not entirely sure why.. but I like to talk and if no one is around to listen to me this is the next best thing I guess...

I don't have a lot going on in my life, I don't have a 'normal' job and am currently unemployed so I have time I guess, I'm mostly lazy though so we'll see how this works out.

As for the name of my blog, my soon to be husband always tells me that the world does NOT revolve around me, but I beg to differ. So I guess that this is the closest I'll get to that, right?
The topic will most likely start out as wedding related since I'm getting married in a little over 2 months, but who knows where it will go from there? I know I'm being cliche, but eh, who cares...

Stick around if you want to know more about me then you ever thought possible!

I still have to figure this thing out, so we'll see how much changes in the upcoming posts :)

Ta ta for now,
Ang :D

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]